Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Setting My Sights on 2010!

Focus on Your Potential instead of Your Limitations~ Alan Loy McGinnis

2010 will be the year that I will FOCUS on my potential instead of my limitations.

Stay in Focus

by Michael Charles Messineo

Stay in focus on your goal, don’t let the outside win.
If your center tends to move, your focus surely spins.
One look back can’t change the past, but lets you twist the now.
March past doubters who are wrong, and show them closely how.
Interruptions come and go, distractions are the norm.
Stop and regroup, bend the course, create your special storm.
All around you moving slow, the influence looks real.
Marching forward stay ahead just break the rules then heal.

***

To help me stay focused on the business goals I have set for myself in 2010 , I created this cute little 4x4 Easel Card that I can set on my desk to remind myself of my potential instead of my limitations.

2009-12-29_28212009-12-29_2825 2009-12-29_2826

Oh, if you haven’t noticed, I’m giving you a sneak peek at some of the fabulous new products from the 2010 Spring Idea Book that will go live on January 1, 2010! Be sure to check back January 1, 2010 for the January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop to see much more!

On this project, I used the darling new Topstitch Level 2 Paper Packet & My Stickease Assortment along with the new My Acrylix Stamp Set, Togetherness and the exclusive My Acrylix Stamp Set, Love is in the Air from the Topstitch Workshop on the Go Kit.

You probably would like to have the instructions to create your own Easel Card, right? Well, you can find the instructions by clicking on the thumbnail below…

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela