Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It’s a Wonder…

I ever get anything accomplished! As I was creating today, this is what my 2-1/2 yr old was up to.

2010-01-27_3152

Memories of my 12 yr old daughter at this age have come rushing back this week as my 2-1/2 yr old daughter has been quite mischievous the past few days. First she got into the Destin and lathered her legs with it, then she found her older sister’s deodorant and proceeded to demolish it. Oh goodness, what is next!?! Although it is frustrating continuously cleaning up her messes, I am a scrapbooker, so I have not missed the opportunity to take pictures so that I can record the mischief in our scrapbook. :O)

Alright, now onto the fun stuff! I have gotten several requests recently for gift certificates and here is one I created yesterday.

2010-01-26_3121

I found a great tutorial at Dawn’s Stamping Studio for this adorable little gift certificate/card holder. It was so easy to make and I love how it turned out using my new favorite collection, Topstitch.

2010-01-26_3124

Whoa! I almost shared a little too much! LOL!

I was about to include another creation I made today, but then remembered I made it for the upcoming February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! So, that one will have to wait until then. So sorry about that. :O) You will have to check back on Monday, February 1st to see it along with all the other beautiful artwork shared by over 60 consultants using the adorable February Stamp of the Month, Piece of Cake. It’s such a fun stamp set!

Don’t forget…only a few days left to celebrate National Papercrafting Month!

Get your Felicity Collection today at MyCTMH website. Offer ends January 31, 2010!

Until next time, sweet blessings!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela