Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3, 2, 1…Studio J Splash Zone!

Wow! It’s been so much fun playing with Studio J and every time I do, it seems like CTMH has added a new kit for me to try out!

I’ve learned that they have already added all the new Summer 2010 Kits including Cherry-O, Splendor, Zippidee & Passages! Then today I found out that there is a brand new exclusive only to Studio J kit called Splash Zone!

Check out what I created in less than 30 minutes!

H2Oh!

Oh my goodness! This is kit is so cute I can hardly stand it. I can not wait to scrapbook more pool pics from this one! I am in love with the My Stickease in this kit as well. Those splashes and swirls are fantastic! It’s fun to hide them behind other elements on the page as well…too COOL!

Ok, now stop what you are doing and go try it out for yourself!

Visit Studio J!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela