Friday, May 14, 2010

The Magic of Studio J

I was so thrilled to learn that an old favorite and now retired My Reflections Kit, Giggles ‘n Grins was now available on Studio J! I had already begun scrapbooking two previous Disneyland trips using this kit so I’m super excited to be able to use it again with our Disney World photos and memories.

I love how I was able to incorporate some of the wonderful My Stickease tags for this kit in my Studio J layout below.

Disney-World-1

In the Studio J layout below, I was able to choose a concept with 12 photo wells! That really helps when you have a lot of photos of one event.

Untitled-1

Another one of my favorite features on Studio J is the journaling and titling boxes I can create. I can put them anywhere on the layout and you can see above how I put everyone’s name on the photos they are in using white text. I love that!

Oh, I also rotated the B&T paper so that the stripes were horizontal instead of vertical. I usually like that look a lot better, but it does usually depend on how the concept is laid out.

Well, as you can probably imagine, I have lots more Disney World photos to scrap, so I better head back over to Studio J and get some more scrappin’ done!

Why don’t you join me and give it a try with some photos you have sitting on your computer. There is never anything to download and you don’t have to pay for anything until you ready to print your layouts! So cool!

Just click on any Studio J link in this post to give it a try today!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela