Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Sound Like Fun To Me!!!

SaltLakeCity

Close To My Heart wants to treat me to a dream getaway weekend! I need your help to be eligible to win this fabulous reward! 

This is what Jeanette has to say about this dream getaway weekend she wants to treat me to…

It’s a contest for our Consultants to participate in—to be eligible to win this dream getaway weekend, Consultants need to reach specific May personal sales targets and attend our annual Convention coming up in Washington, D.C. I’ll be randomly choosing qualified Consultants to win this all-expenses paid dream vacation and announcing eight winners live onstage! Then, we’ll fly the winners to a secluded retreat this coming October to scrapbook a complete album, receive massages, and savor yummy treats and build friendships to last a lifetime. Doesn’t this sound like fun?

So, how can you help me qualify to win?

Place an order for your scrapbooking and stamping supplies (including Studio J) through me, Pamela O’Connor, by phone at (325) 656-3547 or email me at pamela@myctmh.com or shop online at MyCTMH website no later than May 31, 2010!

***As a special thank you for supporting me in reaching my May personal sales goal, you will be entered into a special drawing to be held June 1, 2010. Sign up to my mailing list below to learn more!***

Join My Mailing List
* indicates required

I have one more thing to ask of you! Please share this link with your family, friends, co-workers, etc. to help me get the word out and to help me reach my May personal sales goal.

Thank you for supporting my Close To My Heart business!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela