Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Sweet Life

This scrapbook layout using the new Cherry-O Workshop on the Go Kit was so much fun to create! I especially enjoyed looking back through photos of Bevyn when she was a baby and I found the perfect pictures to go along with a few lines from the song Sweet Life by Paul Davis (click the link to listen to a snippet of the song and see a close-up of the lyrics I used at the bottom of this post).

2010-05-11_4936 2010-05-11_4938 2010-05-11_4939

2010-05-11_4940

I didn’t want to change the lyrics any so I signed it ‘Love, Daddy’…because Bevyn has my eyes and Mike’s nose.

By the way, if you are local to me (Concho Valley area in Texas), I would love for you to join us in June to create this layout! Contact me to order your kit today.

If you are not local, that’s no problem! You can order your kit HERE and have it delivered right to your home and then you can create your layouts at your convenience. When you purchase your kit, I will email you photos and cutting diagrams to create two additional two-page layouts from your kit! What a sweet deal!

I look forward to seeing what you do with this darling kit!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela