Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How You Can Help Me Achieve One of My Dreams…

image

Have I told you that each year Close To My Heart offers an incentive trip? I was blessed to have earned my first incentive trip with Close To My Heart back in 2003 and my husband & I enjoyed a wonderful week cruising the Western Caribbean in March 2004 with Close To My Heart.

Close To My Heart’s  incentive trip contest this year is the Epic Adventure  Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean to be taken in March 2011. I am super excited about this one because my son will be having his 16th birthday while we are on the cruise and my husband & I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in April 2011…so this will be a great gift to us all!

I am currently working towards earning the Epic Adventure Cruise and I would love to take my entire family on this year’s cruise and I need YOUR help to do so.

As of 6/15/10 I have earned 15,168 pts and have  19,832 pts left to earn this fabulous trip for 2 (airfare included).

Here are the details on the cruise & how I earn points:
Qualifying Period: October 1, 2009–September 30, 2010

Total Points Needed: 35,000
Points Awarded for Sales: 1 point for every $1 in sales / min. personal sales of $20k
Points for New Recruits: 500 (recruit must submit $300 in sales and remain active)

- I'd love to share the gift of CTMH with you, let's chat (325) 656-3547 / Pamela@MyCTMH.com.  If you are ready to sign up now, you can do so online here!

Points for New Recruits Achieving STTT: 1,500

- When you achieve Straight to the Top as a new Consultant ($1800 in sales in your first 90 days), you'll receive $150 in FREE product!

Points for Convention Attendance: 1500 (I wouldn't think of missing it!)

So, if you have ever thought about starting your own business or you just love scrapbooking & stamping, contact me at (325) 656-3547 or Pamela@MyCTMH today for more information.

Also, I would be so grateful if you would share my Close To My Heart adventures with your family & friends. I would love to help you reach your dreams in the process of reaching my own.

Thank you again for all your support - I won't be able to achieve this dream without it!

God bless,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela