Thursday, September 16, 2010

Monday Magic starting 9/20

Hmmmm…I just finished reading an email from a fellow CTMH Consultant, Pam Jarrett and it got me thinking. She shared about her new Magic Buddy, which is a dear customer of hers that will be joining her on a monthly basis to create a scrapbook layout using the new CTMH Scrapbook Program, Magic. They will work through the book in order and create a featured layout each month. Love the idea!

Another little light bulb went off in my head and I thought, I could do that on a weekly basis and post a new Magic creation every Monday. So, that is what this post is all about. My goal will be to share one new Magic concept each Monday and I am going to try and incorporate Jeanette Lynton’s Color Me Monday theme from the previous week.

I’d love for you to play along with me! So, to do so, you will need your very own copy of Magic.

image

ORDER YOUR COPY HERE

I will share my first Monday Magic Creation (MMC1) beginning next Monday, 9/20 using the first concept in the book featured on pages 14-17 called, Parlor Trick.

I hope you make plans to join me in creating a little Magic!

Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela