Monday, October 11, 2010

A Few Yummy Recipes for You

I’m sharing a few of my favorite recipes with you all. I recently shared these two dishes with the ladies of my Thursday morning Bible study. I promised I would share the recipes, so here you go!

IMG00062-20100911-0822

Ham and Broccoli Casserole by Pat Farrington

  • 2 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
  • 2 c. fully cooked smoked ham, diced
  • 1-1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 c. Bisquick baking mix
  • 3 c. milk
  • 4 eggs

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook broccoli as directed on package'; drain. Spread in ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer ham and cheese over broccoli. Beat remaining ingredients with hand beater until smooth: slowly pour over cheese. Bake uncovered 1 hour. (Can be made without ham for vegetairans.) [Yield: 6-8 servings]

***

IMG00222-20100923-1557

Bowtie Pasta Salad by Pamela O’Connor

  • 16 oz. box bowtie pasta
  • 9.75 oz. can premium chunk chicken breast
  • 1 c. cranraisins
  • 1 c. chopped pecans
  • 1 c. chopped green bell pepper
  • 8 oz. zesty Italian dressing
  • 8 oz. mayonnaise

Cook bowtie pasta al dente, drain. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Best when chilled for an hour or more.

Enjoy!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. YUMMMMY!!! You know bowtie is my FAVORITE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela