Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Little More Thanks – Part 2

After getting a few errands run this evening, I got home and got busy finishing up my little gift for my dearest friend, Lori. :) I finished up the remaining 3x3 cards and made up a cute, but simple mini pizza box to hold them in. Here is the entire ensemble…

11-21-10_0002

Below is the coffee bag that I decorated with a simple strip of B&T Duos Paper & Cardstock along with some Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon. We made a quick stop by Bath & Body Works and I picked up a few hand sanitizers, 5/$5 and included one in with the gift.

11-21-10_0004

Here is the inside of the mini pizza box. I added a few shreds and put four 3x3 cards inside a clear bag envelope. I love the belly band that fits around the mini pizza box. Super easy!

11-21-10_0006

Here is the finished gift with all the goodies inside.

11-21-10_0008

I can’t wait to set this in Lori’s pew in the morning at church. :) I’m sure she will appreciate it. It’s always a good idea to show a little love to your Pastor’s wife. :)

11-21-10_0009

Don’t forget about this month’s special offer:

Free stamps to say thank you in November. When you place a minimum order of $100, you will receive the November Stamp of the Month, A Little Thanks, for FREE and one stamp set of your choosing from the 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book for FREE!

 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am THANKFUL for you! :)

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela