Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favorite CTMH Product – At the Moment

While at the Covered Bridge Inn Scrapbook Retreat this past weekend, I watched my fellow CTMH Consultant and downline, Sylvia, create an adorable Event Calendar! She inspired several of us to purchase the Event Calendars and create our own.

image

Z126 - Event Calendar – $8.50

Simply stamp a cute design at the top of each page, then record all the birthdays, anniversaries, and important dates you need to remember. The Event Calendar can be used year after year! Acid free, lignin free, buffered. (Includes 12 months of 4” x 18” blank events calendar pages.)

I just received my last few ‘In the Month’ My Acrylix Stamps to complete my collection for January – December. I’m so excited! Now I can get busy on my own Event Calendars using all my new ‘In The Month’ My Acrylix Stamps.

2010-11-11_7726

This will make a perfect Birthday gift for my almost 85 year old grandma…her birthday is 11/26! She mentioned to me yesterday that I needed to write down everyone’s birthdays with the year they were born so she could remember how old they would be each year.

Will make the perfect Christmas gift for many as well!

2010-11-11_7727

Check back in a few days for my completed Event Calendar!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela