Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Favorite CTMH Product – A Work in Progress

A few days ago I shared with you my favorite CTMH product of the moment. :) I started working on my Event Calendar this afternoon and thought I’d share what I have done so far…

2010-11-14_7742 2010-11-14_7743

I’m keeping this super simple so that I can create them in duplicate for gifts.

Would you like to create your own or make a few of these as gifts for Christmas?

Shop MyCTMH Website Today!

image

Z126 - Event Calendar – $8.50

Simply stamp a cute design at the top of each page, then record all the birthdays, anniversaries, and important dates you need to remember. The Event Calendar can be used year after year! Acid free, lignin free, buffered. (Includes 12 months of 4” x 18” blank events calendar pages.)

I’ll share more of my Event Calendar in the coming days…

God Bless,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea!! Can't wait to see your amazing artworks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela