Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Celebrate with Me! Today is My 12th Anniversary with CTMH!

I am celebrating my 12th Anniversary with Close To My Heart in December!!!

2010-07-08_5703

*Please make note that I have had to make some adjustments to my original post concerning the FREE retired stamp sets that CTMH will send with your online order. I have learned that you must submit your orders through a MyCTMH website in order to receive the FREE retired stamp set with your qualifying $20 or more order. My apologies for any confusion. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.*

*Be sure to check out the end of this post for an easy & fun gift idea*

In honor of this special occasion, I want to REWARD you with the opportunity to WIN the *Mystery Hostess Rewards through your purchases made at Pamela’s MyCTMH Website Party, December 9 – 31, 2010.

So, what’s in it for me, you ask?

Well, for every $20 you spend on Pamela’s MyCTMH Website December 9 – 31, 2010, you will get one entry into the drawing for the *Mystery Hostess Rewards. So, spend $20 and get one entry, spend $40 and get two entries and so forth!

*Amount of Mystery Hostess Rewards earned is determined by the total sales placed through Pamela’s MyCTMH website, December 9 - 31, 2010 (11:59 MST). For an example, $150 in total sales will earn $25 in Hostess Rewards, $250 in total sales will earn $40 in Hostess Rewards, $350 in total sales will earn $60 in Hostess Rewards and so forth. Mystery Hostess Rewards may be used for ANY current products in the 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book. Unfortunately, no 1/2 Price items will be awarded through this offer.

Wait! There’s even more in it for YOU!

CC_Dec_10_ImageGallery.ashx

With your qualifying order of $20 or more, CTMH will reward you with a popular, retired D-size stamp set for FREE!

(You will only receive 1 FREE retired stamp set per order)

So, what do you have to do to participate in this amazing celebration/giveaway?

1. Shop Pamela’s MyCTMH website December 9 – 31, 2010 .

(Only MyCTMH Website orders placed 12/9/2010 – 12/31/2010 (by 11:59 MST) will qualify for entries into Pamela’s MyCTMH Website Party drawing for the Mystery Hostess Rewards. View our 2010 Autumn/Winter Online Idea Book HERE if you do not have one.)

4. Your order will ship directly from CTMH.

5. FedEx delivers it directly to YOU!

How AWESOME & AMAZING is that!?!

I’m so excited about my 12th anniversary this December that I have planned some fun & exciting projects for you and I’ll be sharing them with YOU every day now through December 31st!

So, what are you waiting for?

Shop at Pamela’s MyCTMH Website TODAY!

The earlier you place your order, the sooner CTMH can package up your order and send it on your way so FedEx can get it to you by Christmas!

All US orders* must be submitted by 11:59pm (MST) Monday, December 13 to be shipped by Thursday, December 16 for *Christmas delivery.

*These dates do not guarantee pre-holiday delivery by FedEx, so make sure to plan ahead.

When will the winner be announced for the *Mystery Hostess Rewards?

I will announce the winner of the *Mystery Hostess Rewards on January 1, 2011!

Be sure you include your name, address, phone & email when you place your online order so that I can contact you when you win! I will let you know how much you have earned in total hostess rewards and you will have 3 days to make your selections. Your selections should arrive 10-14 days after I have received them.

Shop Online at Pamela’s MyCTMH Website TODAY to celebrate with me!

***

Here is the first of many of the fun & exciting projects I have for you now through December 31st.

Gift Wrapping Made Easy

12-08-10_0322

This is simply a craft paper bag and tissue decorated with some Mistletoe B&T Duos and a stamp from the December In The Month stamp set and a little Sparkle.

12-08-10_0323

I layered the ‘Jingle All The Way’ stamped image in Cranberry onto New England Ivy cardstock and used some 3-D Foam Tape to add some dimension. You can use a circle cutter or circle punches to punch out both these pieces to make it faster, simpler, easier.

12-08-10_0325

I picked up this cute mug with hot chocolate & candy at Sam’s. The package came with 4 mugs for only $20! These make GREAT teacher gifts. 

Oh, did you see my extra little touch? I stamped some white tissue paper with another stamp from the December In The Month stamp set

12-08-10_0324

I hope you enjoyed this simple handmade gift wrapping idea! 

***

Don’t forget to shop online at Pamela’s MyCTMH Website TODAY to enter Pamela’s MyCTMH Website Party!

Oh, and one more important thing I should mention…when you spend $100 or more in December, you will not only get 5 entries into the drawing for the Mystery Hostess Rewards and 1 FREE D Size Stamp Set, but you will also get…

DecSOTM2010

The December Stamp of the Month FREE too! That’s a retail value of $45.90 in FREE stamps plus an opportunity to win the *Mystery Hostess Rewards!

I’m just saying, you can not pass up these amazing deals in December!

Contact Me!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela