Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday Magic Creations Challenge – Year End Hiatus

Due to some unforeseen circumstances in recent weeks, I have had to make the decision to put my Monday Magic Creations Challenge on hold through the end of the year. Monday Magic Creations Challenge will resume on Monday, January 3, 2011. I’m excited to get some scrappin’ done over the Christmas holiday break and I look forward to sharing more with you in the New Year! Until then, please enjoy Weeks 1-9 of my Monday Magic Creation Challenges HERE.

 

One more thing, be on the look out for a fun post coming this Thursday, December 9th! I have something extra special to celebrate with you and you will not want to miss it!

God Bless,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela