Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jolly Good Memories

Hello there! I hope this finds you enjoying this wonderful time of year and celebrating the reason for the season, our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ!

I just finished up one of my scrapbook club layouts for December with photos and journaling. I love how this one turned out, especially because it was so fast and simple to create! I also like how I modified the photo wells to incorporate more photos…that’s always a good thing!

Would you believe I scraplifted this layout right off the back of the Mistletoe My Stickease Assortment package? That’s right…with a few scraps from my Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet, ribbon and brads…viola!

12-16-10_0379

These are pictures from 2009 and are just a sampling of all the fun memories we made last year. I used photos of us and the things we did around the house to go along with the My Stickease title, All Through the House.

12-16-10_0379-Left 12-16-10_0379-Right

I’ll be finishing up a few more layouts this weekend using my Mistletoe Workshop on the Go Kit and our 12” assortment of flip flaps!

Stay tuned because you will not want to miss these really fun and interactive layouts I have to share!

Have a great weekend!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela