Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Chance to Get Retiring Products & Plenty for Twenty!

December 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. MST is your last opportunity to get your hands on a plethora of Close To My Heart products that will be retiring. You will not want to miss out on getting your hands on these great supplies for your 2011 and beyond scrapbooking & stamping adventures!

***Click on the idea books below to view the Retiring Product List***

image

Here are a few of my favorites that will be retiring on December 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. MST 

My Reflections Scrapbooking Kits

image

image

image

My Acrylix Stamps 

image

image

image

imageand my very favorite…accessories!!!

Craft Buttons

image

Dimensional Elements

image

Designer Ribbon Rounds

image

Mini-Medley Collections

image

***View the complete Retired List here***   

CC_Dec_10_ImageGallery.ashx

As a reminder, now through December 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. MST, I’m hosting Pamela’s MyCTMH Website Party in celebration of my 12th Anniversary with Close To My Heart! When you place an order of $20 or more on Pamela’s MyCTMH Website, you will be entered into a drawing for the Mystery Hostess Rewards that I will be awarding on January 1, 2011…AND, you get one entry for EVERY $20 in products you purchase!  

Thank you for supporting my Close To My Heart business in 2010 and I look forward to serving you in 2011!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela