Monday, December 27, 2010

Spring 2011 Covered Bridge Inn Scrapbook Retreat

I'm hosting my first Scrapbook Retreat!!!

2006_0602Image0001

You are invited to join me for a fabulous weekend of scrapbooking at the Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford, TX, April 1-3, 2011!

I am taking deposits NOW to reserve your spot. Space is limited. Your $130 deposit will reserve your spot.

The cost of this scrapbook retreat is only $205! (See payment details below)

Retreat package includes a 2 night stay (check-in begins at noon on Friday, check-out is 4:00 P.M. Sunday).

All meals included:
Friday - Dinner & Dessert - 6:00 P.M.
Saturday - Continental Breakfast Bar - 8:00 – 10:00 A.M.
Brunch Buffet - 11:30 A.M.
Afternoon Snack - 3:00 P.M.
Dinner & Dessert - 6:00 P.M.
Sunday - Continental Breakfast Bar - 8:00 – 10:00 A.M.
Brunch Buffet - 11:30 A.M.

Accommodations:

24
Spacious, well lit Crop Room with 5’x 2 ½’ individual tables and padded, adjustable rolling chairs

Cable TV, DVD player and stereo, Wifi services available in Crop Room
Free use of Sizzex Machine and multiple alphabet sets & die cuts

14

Large deck with hot tub & relaxing view
Free use of exercise room equipped with treadmill, recumbent bike & Nordic Track
Massage available by appointment on site
Free use of library containing idea/techniques books and magazines

30

All accommodations upstairs
18 twin beds (no bunks)
1 Queen size bed

25

Dining Hall & Crop Room downstairs

You will also receive a goodie bag from Pamela upon arrival.

I am currently accepting a deposit of $130 to reserve your spot with the final payment of $75 due 3/27/11 for a total of $205.

If you are interested in arriving on Thursday for an extra day of scrapbooking, the cost is an extra $50 (due 3/27). You can arrive as early as 2p on Thursday.

I will accept cash, check or PayPal for payment. Contact me at pamela@myctmh.com or (325) 656-3547 to reserve your spot and make payment arrangements. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

I hope you will join me for this fabulous weekend of scrapbooking at the Covered Bridge Inn! :0)

*Deposits/payments are non-refundable if you are unable to attend to the retreat for any reason. I will do my best to fill your spot if time permits and I will refund your deposit/payments as soon as possible if your spot is filled by another.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela