Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Ready for Load 211

Only 1 week until the big challenge, LOAD 211, begins! I’m starting to prepare myself for all the fun memories I will be scrapbooking in the month of February!

My plan is to use some of the scrapbook layout kits I’ve put together previously for crops/retreats and I will also be using past workshop layouts I’ve already created that just need photos & journaling to finish them off. Oh, and I will definitely be throwing in a few other projects here and there using all the new paper packets from the Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book which will be revealed February 1st! As a consultant with Close To My Heart, I have already had the chance to order all the new paper packets, so I can not wait to create with them and share them with you.

If I have peeked your interest with this challenge, I would love for you to join me in this month long challenge! Click on the picture below to learn more and let’s get some scrappin’ done in February!

LOAD211240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela