Thursday, January 27, 2011

It’s Time to Make Your Dreams a Reality

If you had an extra $600 to $1,000 each month, what difference would that make to your family’s lifestyle?

Now is the time to make it a reality…let me show you how!

Feb2011CC_ImageGallery.ashx

When you become a Close To My Heart consultant during February 1-28, 2011 and achieve Straight To The Top, you will not only receive generous commissions, you will receive a rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards.

That’s a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies for FREE along with a minimum of $300 in commissions! That’s a minimum of $791 in products, supplies & commissions!

Your kit’s free, your select products are free and you will have money in your pocket right away—how fabulous is that!?!

***Click Here to Join Close To My Heart between February 1-28,2011***

Now let me show you how you can combine your love of scrapbooking and stamping with Close To My Heart’s online design software, STUDIO J® to get the best of both world’s…FREE!

When you join Close To My Heart as a consultant, you’ll receive all the business essentials you need plus your choice of
three “choose me” product collections that are sure to help you start a successful and creative
business!

***Click Here to View the current “Choose Me” Product Collections***

If you can’t decide which “choose me” collections to purchase, get them all! Each additional collection is only $40 more.
Start smart by saving big.

When you select the 12-Month Studio J® Membership “choose me” collection, you will automatically qualify to participate in the ‘A Perfect 10’ STUDIO J® promotion for February! The icing on the cake is that you receive an additional 22% discount on your purchases when you are a Close To My Heart Consultant!

Feb2011CC_ImageGallery.ashx

SCORE A PERFECT 10 IN FEBRUARY! IF YOU’RE A STUDIO J®
member, you can take advantage of this great opportunity to fill up
your scrapbook. For every 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts you
buy, you’ll receive the 10th layout free. To receive the discount,
just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected
in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this
promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18,
get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. And so on! If you’re not a member yet,
now’s a great time to join!

***Click Here to Join Close To My Heart between February 1-28,2011***

Click on the laptop below to visit my STUDIO J® website to learn more and to give it a try today!

image

Shipping/handling may apply. Offer valid for Studio J members February 1–28, 2011. Offer valid for custom
prints only; purchases of stand-alone JPG files are not eligible for this promotion.

Turn Your Dreams into Reality Today!

Let me show you how you can join my Team in February and earn the Free, Free, & Fabulous rewards.

***Click Here to Join Close To My Heart between February 1-28,2011***

Let me show you how to go ‘Straight to the Top’, every step of the way!

Contact me today and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela