Friday, February 25, 2011

CTMH Corsage Challenge

On day 1 of the Stampers with an Attitude Stamp Camp this past weekend, my upline, Kim, held a team meeting to kick things off with a bang.

She announced top sales for her first line and I earned 1st in Sales for January 2011 with sales over $1500!!! I was honored by getting to wear the princess crown. =)

She also issued a creative challenge to use our new circle scallop punch and create a corsage using any products we had available. She only gave us about 30 minutes to make our creations.

The photos above were all the entries. Unfortunately I didn't win but I had so much fun creating mine!

Still waiting for my computer's replacement power cord to arrive...

Until my next mini post,
Pamela
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone by WCW

1 comment:

  1. I need to learn how to post from my smartphone... It looked like you had a great week! I kept looking through all your pics on facebook! Congrats on the high sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela