Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stampers with an Attitude Stamp Camp Winter 2011

I just returned home last night from Las Vegas after attending my first ever Stamp Camp, hosted by my CTMH Upline, Kimberly Wiltse. We had the most AMAZING time together!

There were a total of 10 Stampers with an Attitude team members in attendance from several states including Nevada, Arizona, Kansas & Texas.

Our weekend began bright and early at 9a on Saturday and ended at 1p on Monday.

I have so much to share with you, but it will have to be in small posts throughout the week because while on my trip, the power cord to my laptop quit working and I am waiting on a replacement to arrive.
I am having to post from my Blackberry and it's a little daunting typing all this on a mini keyboard.

So, be sure to come back often to see all the fun we had and all the amazing projects we created!

Until next time, Pamela
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone by WCW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela