Monday, March 14, 2011

Less Than 3 Weeks Away…

2006_0602Image0001
I'm hosting my first Scrapbook Retreat!!!

You are invited to join me for a fabulous weekend of scrapbooking at the Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford, TX, April 1-3, 2011!

2010 11 06_7702

Space is limited. A registration fee of $205* due no later than 3/27 will reserve your spot.

Retreat package includes a 2 night stay (check-in begins at noon on Friday, check-out is 4:00 P.M. Sunday).

If you are interested in arriving on Thursday for an extra day of scrapbooking, the cost is an extra $50 (due 3/27). You can arrive as early as 2p on Thursday.

For detailed information about this retreat package, please see my previous post…

Spring 2011 Covered Bridge Inn Scrapbook Retreat

I will accept cash, check or PayPal for payment. Contact me at pamela@myctmh.com or (325) 656-3547 to reserve your spot and make payment arrangements. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

I hope you will join me for this fabulous weekend of scrapbooking at the Covered Bridge Inn!

*Deposits/payments are non-refundable if you are unable to attend the retreat for any reason. I will do my best to fill your spot if time permits and I will refund your deposit/payments as soon as possible if your spot is filled by another.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela