Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top 10 Countdown – Why I Love CTMH – Reason #5

image

Now through May 31st, I will be counting down the top 10 reasons why becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant over 12 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. I hope that over the next 10 days something that I share will resonate with you and you will see why becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant in May could be one of the best decisions you ever make!

Let’s get to it…

#5 – Training

Close To My Heart provides the most AMAZING & FUN training for their family of Consultants! Their desire is to see YOU succeed in all you do.

When you join Close To My Heart, you’ll immediately begin receiving Start with Heart email newsletters teaching you how to make your business successful. In addition to our amazing online Training Academy, CTMH also holds Conventions, where Consultants gather to learn about new products, share ideas, and have fun (see Reason #7 for a short video).

Sign up TODAY for only $64.50 (plus shipping/tax) or wait til tomorrow and pay $129 (plus shipping/tax) and miss out on the ‘You & Me’ Kit featured in the video in the right sidebar…

CLICK HERE TO DO IT TODAY to get THE BEST DEAL EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela