Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top 10 Countdown – Why I Love CTMH – Reasons #6

image

Now through May 31st, I will be counting down the top 10 reasons why becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant over 12 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. I hope that over the next 10 days something that I share will resonate with you and you will see why becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant in May could be one of the best decisions you ever make!

Let’s get to it…

#6 – Incentives

They come in so many different forms when you become a Close To My Heart Consultant. Here are just few off the top of my head…

* 22-34% Commissions – You keep 22% of every sale you make – that’s money in your pocket right away! You can earn more, too, bases on your sales volume for the month – up to 34% total. You choose your personal income goals, with quarterly minimum sales that  are easily attainable to remain an active Consultant.

*Straight to the Top – Even more rewards await you with our Straight to the Top quick-start program. Working hard and meeting goals during your first three months will net you generous product credit you can redeem for stamp sets, scrapbooking kits, ink pads, and more.

*Annual Incentive Trips – Each year Close To My Heart announces a new incentive trip…like this year’s trip to Hawaii! I was blessed to have earned an incentive trip to the Western Caribbean in 2004. What a better way to do something you love and take your family on a FREE cruise or trip!

Today is the LAST day to sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant at 50% off!

CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION TO JOIN NOW!

I’d love to have you on my Stampers from the Heart Team! We will have so much fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela