Monday, August 01, 2011

H2H Challenge – Kid’s Birthday

Good morning and welcome to another marvelous Monday with the Heart 2 Heart Challenge. This week our challenge is to create a card or project for a kid’s birthday.

This past week I’ve been busy making decorations that I could use for my Close To My Heart Celebration & Crop AND for my youngest daughter’s 4th birthday party coming up on Tuesday. Since the Close To My Heart Convention was in Disneyland this past month, it was easy to decide on a theme that would work for both my upcoming events…Bevyn loves all the Disney Princesses. =)

I saw some of the most amazing party decorations at Extravaganza (creative classes at Convention) this year and with the release of the new CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge…it’s so easy to make them now! So, I made a gigantic yo-yo wall decoration along with a party banner.

2011-07-29_3875

The yo-yo was made using EIGHT sheets of 12” x 12” Cotton Candy cardstock! I cut the large black and white circles and the start using our CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. There is Prisma Glitter all over the star.

2011-07-31_3918

For the party banner…AGAIN…I used the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for EVERYTHING!

2011-07-31_3919

There is a little silver Glitter Glitz added to each letter and star on the banner.

2011-07-31_3920

***

Just a friendly reminder…

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Brenda Rose, Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Our August Sponsors are…

Lisa Sargent and Melinda Everitt!

Please be sure to create a project using mostly Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge. Your project may be one of ten chosen for the Top Ten at the end of August and you may even win a prize at the end of the month and an opportunity to be a future Guest Design Team member!

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations! God bless,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Pamela it's so pretty in pink,,wink,,and so beautiful Love It!!

    Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to her royal highness, Princess Bevyn! The banner is wonderful, but that yo-yo centerpiece if fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela