Monday, September 12, 2011

Made It Myself Mondays–Week 14

{Looking for my H2H Challenge post for 9/12? Click Here!}

I found another great challenge, ‘Made It Myself Mondays’ over at ‘You Had Me at Craft’ blog…so I have a card to share that I made for my father-in-law’s birthday last month.

2011-08-20_4577

I was so excited with out fast this card came together using my new favorite Close To My Heart tool…the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection along with some scraps I had leftover from the Close To My Heart Typeset Level 2 Paper Packet and the My Acrylix ‘Typeset’ Workshops on the Go Stamp Set.

EVERYTHING on this card (including the card base) was cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection! Love it!

So, now it’s time for you to play along at…

Have a blessed day and make it from your heART!

Signature_thumb[2]

2 comments:

  1. Your card is great! Thanks for introducing me to another fun blog (though Hubby might not thank you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pamela! Love the birthday card you've made! Love that CTMH cartridge....would love to get it one day myself! :) Thanks for your sweet comments on the You Had Me @ Craft blog for my Guest Designer post! I see that you're a CTMH rep...I have some good friends that are as well. I actually made my first banner with CTMH materials and have just taken off with making banners! Not sure if you checked out my blog but check out the post http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-2nd-birthday-to-paizli.html and http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com/2011/07/carleys-banner.html! I'm a new follower!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela