Monday, September 12, 2011

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop

I thought it would be FUN to play along…so here goes!

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge:  Make something with a school theme but it cannot be a card or scrapbook page!

IMG_6775

I made a treat bag from the new Close To My Heart 6” x 6” Kraft Die-Cut Cards.

Here is my materials list & a link to the directions to make this fun treat bag…

All Products are Close To My Heart

· B1391 My Acrylix Zoology stamp set

· G1026 Workshops on the Go Elemental Kit

· Z1474 Kraft Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes

· Z2118 Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad

· Z1450 Color-Ready Alphabet Cork

· Z1487 Mini-Medley Accents Pewter Collection

· Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

· Z1294 Sanding Kit

· Z697 Sponge

· Z1151 3-D Foam Tape

Treat Bag Tutorial

***

Sept11CC_Image-Gallery.ashx

My Acrylix® Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set

image image

Visit MyCTMH Website to shop now…

or click here to contact me to place your order.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Signature

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 AM

    Very elegant! The lucky person getting this will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:19 AM

    I love how elegant this looks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute treat bag it is so elegant.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute treat bag, I really like how you used the cork on the letters & numbers at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela