Monday, October 17, 2011

H2H Challenge–It’s in the Numbers

This week over at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog, we are playing around with ‘Numbers’…the idea is to use numbers in your creation this week.

With Halloween coming up in just two short weeks, I decided to create a card featuring the number ‘31’…hence ‘Happy 31st’ and I used Close To My Heart’s Mischief Workshops on the Go Kit. Add some black ink distressing with a sponge and a few pewter brads and viola!

2011-10-16_0485

I seriously don’t think I can create anything anymore with out using my Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge! I absolutely <3 this product!!! Oh, the 3 & 1 were cut using some Mischief B&T and the AP cartridge.

Cool Tip: I used the ‘masking’ technique on the ‘Happy Halloween’ sentiment by only inking up ‘Happy’ and stamping it. As for the ‘st’ in 31st, I used my black marker to ink up just the ‘st’ in the ‘Fangtastic’ sentiment.

2011-10-16_0447

Now…it’s your turn! I’d love to see what you create with this week’s fun challenge! Check out the details below…

***

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Brenda Rose, Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Our October Guest Designer is…

Debra Almanza

Our October Sponsors are…

Nichole Lewno and Jena DeVries

Please be sure to create a project using mostly Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge. Your project may be one of ten chosen for the Top Ten at the end of September and you may even win a prize at the end of the month and an opportunity to be a future Guest Design Team member!

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

Signature_thumb[2]

1 comment:

  1. Spooky and lovely and the same time. I'm with you love that new cricut cartridge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela