Monday, November 07, 2011

H2H Challenge–Metal Mania

Welcome to another fun week at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog. This week we are playing with ‘metal’. There are a variety of ways to accomplish this, such as, using brads, mini-medley accents or how about creating your project out of something metal, like Michelle Auten did…she made an Advent Calendar out of a cookie sheet. It’s time to use your imagination!

This week, I opted for the simpler side of this challenge as I was running short on time and needed to create a birthday card. I have some fun ideas floating around in my head for this challenge and hopefully I’ll be able to share those later in the week.

Here’s my challenge project…

2011-11-06_0637

I had some fun with the Roxie Level 2 Paper Packet, My Acrylix ‘10 Things’ stamp set, Bitty Sparkles, Silver Glitz™ Glitter Gel, Bling Assortment.

2011-11-06_0638

The inside of my card…

2011-11-06_0639

Now…it’s your turn! I’d love to see what you create with this week’s fun challenge! Check out the details below…

***

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Please be sure to create a project using MOSTLY Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge. Your project may be one of ten chosen for the Top Ten at the end of September and you may even win a prize at the end of the month and an opportunity to be a future Guest Design Team member!

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

Signature_thumb[2]

3 comments:

  1. Your pretty pin is the perfect touch to this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing as always!!!! By the way I have selected you for a blog award. Check out my page to accept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the pin, flower, bling, and Roxie papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela