Saturday, November 05, 2011

…Dance in the Rain

I promised I would share my completed gift bag for my sweet friend once I was able to give it to her. She has been gone the last week…taking care of her mom {who had a total knee replacement} and her dad {who had kidney stone removal surgery}.

Yesterday we were able to connect and I presented her with this goodie bag.

2011-10-29_0583

It included the decorated notepad & pen I made plus a block with her ‘life quote’ on it…’Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain’.

I hope that it brought a little sunshine to her day!

You can see my post about the decorated notepad, pen & card HERE.

Signature_thumb[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela