Saturday, January 07, 2012

2012 Project 365 - Week in Review 1/1-1/7

Yep, I’m attempting Project 365 again this year…in a new way, that will hopefully be a bit more manageable. I was inspired by a fellow CTMH Consultant, Erica Michel when she posted she wanted to take pics with her iPhone for the project this year. I thought…wow, what a fabulous idea since I have my phone with me constantly!

So, now that I have a new Android phone that my sweet husband got me for Christmas, I found a really cool app that I’m using called PicPlz. I can take a photo using the app and add a cool filter to my pic and upload it to Facebook & Twitter if I wish. Give it a try…it’s really easy and fun to share my daily pics!

I decided I’d share my pics here as well on a weekly basis…mostly for accountability and future reference. If you decide to use PicPlz, let me know and we can follow each other.

Here are my pics for this past week (1/1-1/7)…

New Year's Day - Mike making Black Eyed Peas

image

1/2/12 - Time to put Christmas away!

image

1/3/12 - Decluttering

image

1/4/12 - Encouragement for my day w/Joyce Meyer

image

1/5/12 - Quiet Time with God and His word

image

1/6/2012 - Daily Dose of Facebook

image

1/7/12 - Dinner in the Crockpot

image

By the way…the dish above was delicious…rump roast and veggies with some cream of mushroom soup & beef broth.

Thanks for stopping by and may you have a wonderful 2nd week of January!

Signature_thumb[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela