Monday, January 23, 2012

Mojo Monday 225 Meets Up with CTMH Superhero

I wasn’t too sure about the Mojo Monday sketch this week and wondered if I could pull something off with it, but I tried anyway & I’m quite pleased with what I came up with…

2012-01-23_2760

I’ve been itching to create a birthday card for my nephew who will be turning 4 in March, ever since I saw the new CTMH Paper Packet, Superhero!

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week…

image

I’ve decided I need to step my creations up a bit this year, so I dug out some embellishments and had at it…

2012-01-23_2762

I used some ribbon from CTMH’s Black Mini-Medley Accents, Bitty Sparkles and CTMH’s new Baker’s Twine. I love to add ink distressing to my paper to add depth…you never can go wrong with that technique!

2012-01-23_2764

The new CTMH Superhero Paper Packet & Baker’s Twine will be available for purchase beginning February 1st, so stop by my website then to place your order or contact me now to start your wish list.

Thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day!

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela