Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello from CTMH's Convention in Dallas, Texas!!!

I have so many wonderful things to share with you! Excitement is in the air here with all the wonderful new products and programs being unveiled and the fun times we are having connecting with fellow consultants.

I want to share some pictures with you that I have taken over the last few days, so here we go...

Ready for General Session to begin on Thursday!

Our Fearless & Extraordinary Leader, Jeanette Lynton

Sheriff Brian looking to find who shot J.R. Lynton

 The Stampers from the Heart at Create & Take along with 1200 other scrapbookers.
My new gorgeous 2012 Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book & tote...which just so happens to be FREE to anyone who becomes a Close To My Heart Consultant in August (while supplies last).

 My roommate goodies and the baker's twine gift from my fabulous upline, Kimberly Moss.

Introducing the newest Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart called Artiste!!!

More news and photos in the coming days...until we meet again pardner!









1 comment:

  1. Pamela, thanks for sharing photos from convention. Am anxious to see the new goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela