Thursday, July 05, 2007

Awesome Swappers

Since I haven't been able to do any stamping recently, I thought I'd share a recent swap I participated in. The items I received are awesome, of course...that's why it's called the 'Awesome Swappers'. Ü All items use CTMH's Majestic Blue Paper Packet and the July Stamp of the Month, Typewriter Keys (visit MyCTMH website for more information).

This is a 4x4 card created by Lynn Como...love the antiquing and the tag element.


The next one is a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card created by Cindy Walker...she used a clear dimensional square over the 'u'.

This 3-1/2 x 8 card was created by Deb Brandics...she used D1209 Love Flourishes on the Crystal Blue CS...it says 'friendship'.


Love this 6x6 card created by Jody Pyne...great use of the NEW Creative Clips!


Another great card by Cindy Walker...it's a 5x7 tag card with Hollyhock CS and ink used.


This is a Braggin' Tag created by Kathryn Wafer...it can be used as a element on a scrapbook layout.


And a 9x9 layout created by Amanda Mueller...love the photo hangers with the ribbon behind the title.


Hope you got some inspiration from these fabulous swappers! I can't wait to share with you what I accomplished today...the nesting stage is setting in already. Ü
Sweet blessings, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela