Monday, July 16, 2007

Baby Shower of Blessings

Yesterday, my daughter and I went to our baby shower that was hosted by some of my dearest Sisters in Christ....Vicki, Diana & Georgia. These ladies have been a hugh support to me over the last 1-1/2 years....encouraging me in my walk with Christ. It's been wonderful to go through this experience with them and to have them by my side. Ü

Pictured from left to right: Georgia, Diana, Vicki & I

Because of the shower, I decided I needed to get busy with the baby's scrapbook. I've never really created a baby scrapbook because my other two children were born before I was a scrapbooker and I've only done a few pages here and there using their baby pictures...sad...I know. Hopefully this baby will spur me into making their baby scrapbooks too.

So, to get the scrapbook started, I made pages Saturday evening for the baby shower so we would have a guest list for the guests to sign and a gift list to be filled in. Here are the beginnings of our baby scrapbook...




I'm really excited to have gotten this accomplished so that we were able to use it at the shower. It will be a very memorable keepsake. I decided to use CTMH's More To Adore Paper Packet with the Adorable stamp set and Believe Caps. I also chose to use my Cricut for the title using Base Camp. The layout concept is from CTMH's Reflections Scrapbook Program II called Conversion - Overlap. I used the same concept on both layouts, I just rotated one 1/4 turn to create a Title Topper layout.

I also wanted to share the hostess gifts I made. I created a set of 8 monogrammed cards with envelopes for each hostess and put them in a decorated cellophane lunch bag with some pink shreds and tied each off with some baby pink organdy ribbon.

Well, I just wanted to update you on the happenings of the last few days. I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday and enjoying your summer happenings as well.

Blessings to you, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela