Saturday, September 29, 2007

Are You Living In CHAOS?

Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome? Ü Then be sure to visit Flylady!

I found this website quite a few years ago and every now and then I have to visit it again to get back on track. Flylady has helped me get my home in order (or back in order) many times over the years and I realized just recently it was that time again. Ü

I don't realize sometimes how disorganized I'm getting and how I start to let things go and then BAM! It hits me one day and I start thinking...'Flylady...where are you???' LOL!

Flylady's motto is...'You Can Do Anything in 15 Minutes'.

This past week, Flylady's zone mission was for the master bedroom and she gives you missions each day to work on. Our master bedroom had gotten out of control! Unfortunately, I didn't think to take any pictures before I started decluttering, so you will have to use your imagination. Ü I had clothes piled high in my rocking chair, an old mattress leaning against the wall that we hadn't bothered to put in the shop yet, a baby pack 'n play we hadn't used and needed to move downstairs, a dying fern in the corner, cluttered nightstands and dust bunnies galore.

So, this past week, I've been working pretty hard to declutter and turn our master bedroom back into a sanctuary for us. Here are the results of many 15 minute increments combined...








Caitlyn can actually sit in the rocker now!

Now I'm looking forward to next month's master bedroom zone work so I can do some of those things I've been meaning to do for awhile now, like...get curtains on the other two windows, get a quilt rack to put underneath my 'believe' sign and maybe even getting some new bedding. Ü

Hope this gives you some inspiration to tackle any cluttered areas of your own home!

Sweet blessings, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela