Monday, October 01, 2007

{b} you

Can you believe it? I've completed two 2-page layouts in less than a week! This one is of my son learning to play his uncle's guitar back in July. I had to capture the event on film because I am still amazed at Shaymus' interest in music. It all started when we got him the video game, Guitar Hero. We all learned to play the game and it made for a fun family evening last fall. Shaymus has become an expert on almost every song, so we thought it might be fun to learn how to play a real guitar. I think he is a natural at it, so we probably need to start some real guitar lessons.

All the materials used for my layout are Close To My Heart products. Isn't this paper the coolest!?! I just love how trendy it is. I am also loving the new scrapbook instruction book by Jeanette Lynton called Imagine. It has 50 new layout concepts and includes cutting diagrams and assembly instructions...sure does make scrapbooking faster, simpler, and easier! Ü

The colors used are Autumn Terracotta, Honey, Indian Corn Blue and Cocoa...from the new MRK Free Spirit Paper Packet. I used the 'b' solo alphabet stamp set and Legendary Moments stamp set and I covered the new Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (lower case) using B&T.



I hope you like it and it inspires you to get out your scrappin' supplies and start creating!
Have a blessed day! Pamela


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! I haven't had a chance to use this paper yet (except one card for a class). IT just sits in my room looking beautiful. I just need to start scrappin again. ANyway, love the layout and it matches the pictures perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela