Monday, November 12, 2007

Holiday Open House

This is what I worked on most of last week with two of my downline with Close To My Heart...



We participated in a home-based business holiday open house on Saturday for the Mothers of Preschoolers at a local church. We had a great time networking with all the other local home-based business consultants and were able to connect with some old and new customers at the same time.


We spent all of Friday evening preparing our booth and my dh even helped us make the back drop for our display boards to hang on. Now we are ready to participate in more! Ü


Well...just thought I'd share what I've been up to lately. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done today and then I can share it with you!


Have a blessed day and make it from your heart! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela