Friday, November 30, 2007

A Sweet Discovery in an Unexpected Place

Here I am patiently waiting for yet another new Close To My Heart idea book to arrive on my door step, so I thought I'd pull out the new Heart of Winter campaign collection, Serendipity, and create some artwork...seeing as I haven't posted anything in several weeks.

I have yet to take the photos that I'd like to use on this scrapbook page. Since having the new baby, we haven't taken any family photos of all of us together, so this will give me the perfect reason to dress us all up and snap a few photos.




This special collection is so incredible! It comes with 12 b&t duo sheets, 6 textured cardstocks, and 3 sheets of textured die cuts. It's so fun to mix and match the die cuts and build cute flowers with them. It even comes with a stamp set that can be used on the die cuts! CTMH is Awesome!
Now back to the waiting game...I know my idea books will be here soon, but while I wait...I will continue to create.
Sweet blessings, Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! I can't wait to get this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela