Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This is almost too much!

I LOVE being a Close To My Heart consultant!!! Today is a GINOURMOUS day for CTMH!

  • NEW Summer 2008 Idea Book for consultants has been unveiled (ask me today how you can get a sneak peek)! Mine are out for delivery today, so, I'm stalking my UPS man. LOL!
  • NEW Incentive Trip details to New Zealand are being announced today! I am so there!
  • NEW Gatherings and Workshop on the Go details have been posted...you are going to love all the new fun projects I'll be sharing. :O)

Gosh! There is so much more to share, but I'll have to wait til the unveiling of our Summer 2008 Idea Book on May 3rd at our Scrapbook Fiesta & Operation Kids Fundraiser! Hee hee! Ask me how you can be apart of this amazing event!

Sweet blessings to you! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela