Monday, July 06, 2009

My Creative Mojo is Back!

LOL! Well, at least I know how to copy someone else’s great ideas and add my own pictures and journaling with a few creative touches of my own. :O) That’s what is so great about Close To My Heart’s Workshop on the Go’s!

I few weeks ago I spent four wonderful days scrappin’ at the Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford, Texas. I usually go 3 times a year so that I can get some serious scrapbooking done while visiting with my bff, Cindy. That is usually the only quality time we get to spend together since she lives in Stephenville…3 hours away from me.

At this retreat, I worked on creating all my upcoming Workshop on the Go layouts for my scrapbook clubs for July, August, and September. I am so happy with what I accomplished this time around. I created a total of 9 two-page layouts and I was able to get pictures and journaling done on 5 of them.

Here is 1 of the 3 layouts I will be teaching in August using the Animal Cookies Workshop on the Go. The 2 Cute layout features pictures of Bevyn singing ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider’.

2009-06-30_0778

Below are my scrapbook club layouts using the Backwoods Workshop on the Go. These layouts were perfect for our pictures from Lake City, Colorado. As a matter of fact, my parents are there at this very moment. We have been there with them several times over the past 10 years. Can’t wait to go back!

2009-06-30_0775

2009-06-30_0776

2009-06-30_0777 

Now, after completing all these layouts at retreat, I sorted through my past scrapbook club layouts that I haven’t put pictures and journaling on and this is what I ended up with…

2009-06-30_0779

Wow! I have a lot of work ahead of me. :O) There’s about 6” worth of layouts here that I have to find pictures for and journal, so that is my ongoing project for now.

Here is the finished layout from the top of the pile…

2009-07-04_0800

I pulled out some pictures of my son, Shaymus, when he was first born…14 years ago. This paper packet will be perfect for so many of his baby pictures.

It will be time to purchase some new Close To My Heart Legacy Albums…I bet I can fill 3 or 4 of them with all these layouts.

Stay tuned as I work through this stack…I will be sure to share with you what I’ve completed.

Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day and make it from your heart…with Close To My Heart!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. WOW, all of these layouts are fabulous! I wish I had a stack that tall of completed pages...even without picts!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! My eyes did a double take on that stack of completed layouts needing pictures! I would LOVE to have that stack ready for pics!! Great job and thanks for sharing ~ your children are precious!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela