Sunday, July 05, 2009

I’m Getting My Scrapbook Room Back!

Over the last several weeks, I have been on an organization mission and I have been preparing to move back into my scrapbook room. You see…over the last two years I have shared it with our unexpected blessing, Bevyn, and it has turned more into a storage room, than a scrapbook/baby room.

My husband has been working hard on building a new room for our son, Shaymus. It is near completion and we are preparing to move him into his new room. Our oldest daughter, Caitlyn, will be moving into his old room and Bevyn into Caitlyn’s old room.

So, I thought it about time to get my scrapbook room back in order. I didn’t get pictures of the whole room before, but this gives you an idea of what I had to work with…

2009-06-24_0713

My first job to tackle were the counter tops and once I got those cleared of all the piles, I started on the piles on the floor.

Well, after several weeks of persistence, this is what I accomplished…

2009-06-29_0717

2009-06-29_0718

2009-06-29_0724

2009-06-29_0719

I can not express how wonderful it feels to get things back in order so that I can sit and actually be creative in my own space again. Now I still have to work around Bevyn for the time being, but soon it will be my space again and she will have her very own.

I still have several organization projects to work on, like my pile of memorabilia (not pictured). I’m pretty sure I am going to sort it all into file folders that are to the left of my scrappin’ area. I also am planning to pull everything out of the iris bin that is under my scrappin’ area and I’m going to fill it with cardstock scraps by color…it’s all currently piled inside the CTMH box under my scrappin’ area.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I’ve been up to. My next post I will be sharing some creative projects that I’ve been working on.

Have a great day and make it from your heart,

Signature

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela