Monday, January 04, 2010

A New Year…A Fresh Perspective in 2010…

Spring_2010_IdeabookCVR_072

with Close To My Heart’s new 2010 Spring Idea Book

Level_3_Veranda_072

Let’s flip through the pages and check out the hottest new products on the market today!

On pages 8 – 9, you will be stunned at the beauty of the My Reflections Veranda Collection featuring Creme Brulee, Cocoa, Garden Green, & Juniper. The featured My Acrylix Stamp Sets include C1389 So Sweet & D1401 Authentic and they look fabulous with the new Z1266 Just Blooms Spring Blossom Paper Flowers and Z1269 Filigree Charms.

I am going to love using this collection for Mother’s Day and any upcoming weddings this spring and summer.

Level_3_Top_Stitch_072

Flip on over to pages 12 – 15 and you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the My Reflections Topstitch Collection featuring Baby Pink, Chocolate, Heavenly Blue, & Vineyard Berry. The My Acrylix Stamp Sets, C1385 Charmed & D1402 Togetherness will have you happy & content when paired with the new Z1270 Soft Suede Pinwheels accents and Z1229 Soft Set Eyelets in Chocolate & Colonial White.

This collection is on the top of my list for Valentine’s this year!

Level_3_Caboodle_072

Before you know it, you will be checking out pages 16-19 and the My Reflections Caboodle Collection that is dressed up with our new Z1261 Irresistibles Lots of Dots & Z1271 Tiny Tabs. Step up your creativity with the featured My Acrylix Stamp Sets, C1387 Playin’ Hard & C1386 Boys at Play.

Our Easter memories are going to pop right off these pages! I love this color combination of Buttercup, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, & Sweet Leaf. I’m sure I’ll also find lots of uses for this kit with the many years of photos I have of my son as a little boy.

You_Rock_level3_072

How cool is the new My Reflections You Rock Collection on pages 20-23!?! Wow! I can not wait to get my hands on this one featuring our exclusive colors Goldrush, Indian Corn Blue, Olive, & Outdoor Denim. My imagination is going wild thinking of all the possibilities of the My Acrylix Stamp Sets, D1403 Star Power & C1388 Rock Star and how I’m going to use the Z1272 Top Coats Rockin’ & Z1221 Remarks Glitter Rub-Ons.

I am ready to pull out my pictures of Caitlyn dressed up as a rock star and Shaymus being taught how to play the guitar by his Uncle Dustin. This collection is going to ROCK!

2010_Spring_MyAcrylix_072

Keep on flippin’ through the idea book and you will see our beautiful selection of My Acrylix Stamp Sets featured on pages 34 – 87, which are expertly crafted to lift your stamping experience above the rest. They look fabulous with our new My Reflection Collections.

Be sure to take some time to peruse the idea book because there is so much more to see than just what I featured here. You will not want to miss a bit of it!

If you would like your own copy of the new 2010 Spring Idea Book, please contact me at pamela@myctmh.com and I’ll be happy to send you one. Shipping charges will apply.

Can’t wait to get some of these awesome new products in your hands so you can get busy creating and preserving memories and celebrating relationships through cardmaking?

Shop Online at http://pamela.myctmh.com now and Close To My Heart will ship your order directly to you!

Do you want more than your budget will allow? Then now may a great time for you to become a Close To My Heart consultant! You can get all this…

Spring_2010_NewConKit_Wtxt_072 and more! For more information and to view a few consultant testimonials click here. If you are ready to join this fabulous company and my growing team, click here to sign up today! Close To My Heart will notify me immediately of your decision and I will contact you to help you reach your goals to earn a little or a lot of money and some fabulous products for free through our Straight to the Top program with Close To My Heart. You decide what will work best for you and I will be happy to help you every step of the way.

***Sign Up Bonus***

Sign up now through January 31, 2010 and you will receive the Felicity Collection FREE with your consultant kit!

2010_NPCM_072dpi

Contact me today at pamela@myctmh.com for more information.

Are you local to my area? I scrapbook and teach classes in the Concho Valley area. Check out my calendar for my upcoming classes and events or schedule your home gathering today to learn new techniques and earn free scrapbooking and stamping supplies. Contact me at pamela@myctmh.com so you and your friends can learn more about Close To My Heart today!

Happy New Year and May God Bless Your 2010!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela