Friday, January 22, 2010

One Sheet Wonder Idea & WOTG Cards

I got a little crafty yesterday and today! Feels so good to play with paper, stamps & ink…especially with the new Topstitch collection.

I came across a really clever idea on Michelle Wooderson’s blog this afternoon and I just had to re-create the darling bookmarks she made. Of course I had to use Topstitch and the exclusive stamp set, Love is in the Air, that comes in the Basic Workshop on the Go Kit. You can check out her tutorial here.

2010-01-22_2984

Below are the featured cards from the Topstitch Workshop on the Go brochure. I made two of each card. Aren’t they darling!?! I just love the bling and dimension.

2010-01-22_2993  2010-01-22_3000

2010-01-22_2998

Check out the additional cards you can make using this kit here

Enjoy your weekend and God bless,

Signature

***Please keep the people of Haiti in your thoughts & prayers, including all those that are there to provide help and relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela