Sunday, February 07, 2010

Stampers from the Heart Team Gathering

Saturday was our 1st Stampers from the Heart Team gathering of 2010 and we elevated our heart rates to new levels with lots of creative artwork and business ideas.

2010-02-06_3230

Me

 2010-02-06_32322010-02-06_3231  

Mandy Smetana & Sylvia Williams

2010-02-06_3233

Debbie Hamilton

We discussed new ideas for the ‘elements of the heart’ and how to ‘resuscitate their business with a passion filled plan’. SFTH team members were prescribed ‘a prescription for what ails them’ so they could ‘create with passion & resuscitate their workspace’ with oh so cute items shown below. I love my new workspace!

2010-02-07_3257

Projects were inspired by fellow CTMH consultants Jody Gustafson, Amy McGrew & Tina Sutton.

2010-02-07_3249

We had so much fun creating our address rolodex during the gathering. Mandy had another fabulous idea to use another rolodex to create a birthday calendar with the tabs for Jan-Dec. What a clever idea Mandy!

2010-02-07_3254

I love how My Creations Journal turned out! I used a card concept from our How-To Program, Wishes to create the 5” x 7” cover insert. Thanks to Amy McGrew for the inspiration on this project!

If you’d like to learn how to create with passion with your own Close To My Heart business, email me at pamela@myctmh.com or visit MyCTMH website and click on ‘Your Opportunities’ for more information. I love what I do & so can you!

Thank you for stopping by & happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Signature

Now it’s time for me to play around some with our other fabulous collections (Caboodle, Veranda, & Your Rock) from our Spring Idea Book. Check back soon for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela