Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Washington, DC – Day 3: CTMH Leadership Day

Today, I took off on my own to attend Leadership Day while Katy, Sylvia & Susan took a ferry over to Old Town Alexandria.

While heading to the Leadership Day General Session, check out what I came across on the staircase leading up to Registration…

2010-07-07_5623

CTMH always does up everything so creatively and it’s always fun to see how they will interpret the year’s theme. I love this year’s theme, Picture This, using wings, heart, frame, butterfly & crown.

At the end of General Session, I connected with CTMH Sister, Barbara Kubiak. We all met in 2006 in Salt Lake City and it’s always fun to see each other at corporate events.

We learned about so many fabulous things today and one of my favorites is the new Studio J Snapshot iPhone/iPod Touch App! I can not wait to try it out in person. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s available. We also learned of some extraordinary changes coming to the new Idea Books in the near future…will have to share that another time. ;0)

We also got our first package of new products! It’s a new Workshop on the Go Kit called Olivia and you are going to love it’s rich color combination which will work perfect for your all of your fall memories.

2010-07-07_5625

Later in the evening, we all headed to the Stampers with an Attitude team meeting that was held in conjunction with the Dream Team’s meeting. This is my wonderful upline, Kim Wiltse…love this wonderful lady!

2010-07-07_5626

We also connected with two other members of my Stampers from the Heart team, Gloria Velasquez & Judy Schmickle. I’m so excited that they are here…it’s Gloria’s first CTMH Convention! Boy, is she going to be in for a surprise tomorrow!!!

2010-07-07_5627

Here is the Dream Team’s family tree made using pink & red paper hearts with everyone’s team name…we really are connected to one another ‘from the heart’!

I thought it pretty cool to be recognized as #7 in personal sales for all of the Stampers with an Attitude team! I hope to achieve even great things this next year.

2010-07-07_5630

Here are my wonderful team members, dear friends and roomies, Katy Donaldson & Sylvia Williams. Unbeknownst  to Katy & I, Kimberly chose us to represent the Stampers with an Attitude team for the CTMH version of the Newlyweds Game. We had to go up to the front of the room of 150+ consultants and guess what the other would answer to 4 different questions concerning CTMH. We didn’t win, but I bet we were 2nd place. We know each other pretty well now since we have taught Extravaganza several times together. It was a ton of fun!

2010-07-07_5631

Well, it was a fun-filled day and we are preparing for all the BIG reveals tomorrow during General Session and we can not wait to get our hands on the new Fall/Winter Idea Book & new products!

Please lift up a quick prayer or two for Katy & I as we prepare to teach at Extravaganza Thursday afternoon along with 30 other wonderful & talented consultants. It’s going to be an amazing day!

Keep up with all the latest news on Twitter at #CTMH Conv!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela