Friday, December 24, 2010

Makin’ Plans for 2011…Keeps Me Awake at Night

It’s 4 am as I type up this blog post…on Christmas Eve morning….I can’t sleep because I have so many wonderful things floating around in my head. So, I thought I’d blog about them so I wouldn’t forget about them and who knows…something may inspire you as well. :)

Here are a few things I can’t get my mind off of…

2011 Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book

If all goes according to my email notification, tracking  & FedEx’s reliable deliver, my new 2011 Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Books will be arriving TODAY!!! Merry Christmas to me!!! I still get so excited when a new idea book arrives, even after 12 wonderful years with Close To My Heart! I don’t have a picture to share yet of the new idea book, but I can give you a little teaser to what will be coming in January…

CC_Jan_11_ImageGallery.ashx

Sneak a peek at great Spring/Summer 2011 Idea book products in the Inspirations Brochure coming January 1, 2011—including amazing deals on new stamp sets and the January Stamp of the Month when you buy the new Wings Workshops on the Go™ kit, all to help YOU start off the new year right.

Dates:
Customer Availability Dates: January 1, 2011 at 9 am (MST) – January 31, 2011 at 11: 59 pm (MST)

You are going to love this newest Workshops on The Go™ Kit, along with all the new accessories, tools, and stamps! I can’t wait to share more about it on January 1, 2011…along with the Mystery Hostess winner of Pamela’s MyCTMH Website Party (click here for more information)!

Next on my mind…

2011 ABC Scripture Challenge

ScriptureChallenge2011Button

I’m making plans to participate in the 2011 ABC Scripture Challenge over at the Triple the Scraps blog.

I have decided that I will be using Close To My Heart’s MY CREATIONS™ BOARD BOOK

image

Perfect for creating a child's activity book or their own personal scrapbook. Sturdy material holds up through many uses. (10 pages plus covers of white chipboard, pre-bound, 6" x 6")

I saw this super cool idea at the Close To My Heart Convention Silent Auction…to cut the book down to 6” x 4” so that it will fit inside Close To My Heart’s MY CREATIONS™ RECIPE/PHOTO BOX

image

I will be able to fit a total of 6  MY CREATIONS™ BOARD BOOKS inside the MY CREATIONS™ RECIPE/PHOTO BOX when the books are cut down! That will also give me plenty of pages to do a two-page spread for each letter of the alphabet with a two-page introduction layout and a two-page closing layout.

If you would like to join me on my 2011 ABC Scripture Challenge journey, you can place your order for the above items at Pamela’s MyCTMH Website (hint: click on the links above to be taken right to each product).

As a reminder, now through December 31, 2010, I’m hosting Pamela’s MyCTMH Website Party in celebration of my 12th Anniversary with Close To My Heart and when you place an order of $20 or more on Pamela’s MyCTMH Website, you will be entered into a drawing for the Mystery Hostess Rewards that I will be awarding on January 1, 2011…AND, you get one entry for EVERY $20 in products you purchase!

One other pressing thing on my mind at the moment…

I have got to get the cover of my new 2011 Memory Logbook by Log Your Memory finishes so I can go have it spiral bound at Office Depot before the 1st of January!

If you’d like to know more about this amazing new planner I’m creating, please see THIS POST or visit…

2011Logbook-300x250

This is going to make a world of difference in how I manage my family time, personal time and my scrapbooking time!

Well, those are just a few of the things that are keeping me up, not to mention that it’s Christmas Eve morning! :)

Now where is my FedEx man???

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela