Thursday, August 04, 2011

CTMH ‘When You Wish’ Celebration & Crop Recap

We had a fabulous time this past Saturday at my ‘When You Wish’ Celebration & Crop. There was lots of wonderful fellowship, food & fun…and lots of time to create!

2011-07-30_3895 2011-07-30_3891 2011-07-30_3892

Upon arrival, everyone that RSVP’d was presented with a new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book and a special gift from me.

2011-07-30_3893

For my special gift, I made mini gift bags using the new exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection and a darling exclusive My Acrylix stamp set that all attendees received at the Awards Banquet at Convention…I had so much fun playing with my new exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection!!!

2011-07-29_3917 2011-07-27_3842

The ladies that arrived by 10 a.m. put a ticket (cut and stamped with the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection) with their name into my on-time drawing bowl and the winner received this adorable card gift set that was inspired by the fabulous Lisa Stenz

2011-07-27_3856

Congratulations to Sarah for being on time and winning!

Everyone in attendance also got the opportunity to see how the new exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection worked and they all made a cute little pillow box that was just the right size for a gift card.

2011-08-03_3935

Almost everything for the pillow box was cut using the new exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection. The only piece I had to cut with my Euro Personal Paper Trimmer was the 3/4” Dreamin’ B&T Duos® Paper!

2011-08-03_3922

Yes, even the sentiment and flower were cut using the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy Cartridge.

2011-08-03_3923

2011-08-03_3921

Here’s a little tip and a look at just ONE KEY on the pad…

2011-08-03_3928

See the red arrow? I learned that it’s helpful to label the rows of your key pad (A,B,C,D,E) and then the columns (1-10)…not literally on the key pad, but in the booklet that comes with your cartridge. This is especially helpful if you have a hard time seeing the little picture of the key pad and the red button that is below the main images in the green box.

Well, I think that about wraps up my recap! I had a wonderful time sharing about my convention adventures and all the amazing new products Close To My Heart has for this Autumn/Winter.

If you’d like to get your hands on any of the new products, shop MyCTMH Website or contact me to place an order. If you find your wish list growing like mine has…contact me about hosting a home gathering if you are in the San Angelo area or if you are not local, you can also host an online gathering with friends & family across the country and their products will ship directly to them! It’s a fabulous way to get your favorite products free or at a 50% discount (like the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection) with a qualifying gathering.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it went well. I love all the goodies you made.

    Lots of love
    Buffie
    http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela