Friday, August 05, 2011

Faux Corrugated Shapes using Cricut Art Philosophy

I came across fellow blogger/stamper, Dawn McVey’s post today that inspired me to create this darling card using the new exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Collection along with the August Stamp of the Month, Wicked. Who would of ever thought I used a Halloween stamp set on this card!?!

2011-08-05_4051

Dawn’s featured technique in the post was ‘faux corrugated shapes’. I created my banners out of Desert Sand Cardstock using my exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and then running it through my Fiskars Paper Crimper that I have had forever! These ‘faux corrugated shapes’ will complement the new Milepost Shapes nicely.

I also used Creme Brulee & Cotton Candy Cardstock along with a sheet of Type Set B&T Duos paper.

2011-08-05_4052

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope you’ve enjoyed my creation and may you have a wonderful day!

Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela