Monday, August 08, 2011

H2H Challenge – Some Like It ‘HOT’

Well, living in West Texas…I’m so done with ‘HOT’!!! It has reached into the 100 degree mark for days on end!!!

This week’s Heart 2 Heart Challenge is to create something that makes you think of the word ‘HOT”. So, when I think of ‘HOT’, I am actually thinking of how I can ‘COOL OFF’. One thing that’s become a regular treat to help cool us off is ICE CREAM!

2011-08-07_4056

So, that’s what inspired me to create this clear card this week…not to mention it’s one of my best friend’s birthday. =) I LOVE my new exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection!!! It is definitely changing the way I create and I LOVE it!!! The ice cream stamp and cone come from the Fanfare Workshop on the Go Kit which is only available through August 31st. If you can’t resist it…shop for it on MyCTMH website here.

Here are a few more views of my card…

2011-08-07_4057 2011-08-07_4055

I hope you enjoyed this ‘HOT’ treat. =) Until next time,

Signature

4 comments:

  1. When I think of the heat, I think of ways to cool off too! Your card is precious. I cannot believe all the layers you created! Those clear cards are so much fun. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made this with a clear card base - very cool! I mean hot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I wish we had eaten ice cream every day when we visited Texas in June and it was over 100 degrees every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ALL scream for ice cream!!! What a cute clear card! So many great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela